Testing Reaktor

- ask away
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Testing Reaktor

Post by s.k. »

hey... i'm testing a demo of NI Reaktor just for fun and also to compare it with Max... sounds good so far and some tasks are quicker to do.

i have a question - it said in some menu that the Control Rate can be maximum 3200 Hz or so. is that true? is it possible to opertate with higher control rate? i hope so...

also, is it possible to get from somewhere the Electronic Instruments I & II? want to try these out too...

thanks for any help :)
lem
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by lem »

I'm not at home at the moment but I will check tonight.
Off the top of my head, Im sure it does go higher. But I might be getting visually confused with the sample rate, which is next to it on the menu I think..
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by s.k. »

thx lem, nice sound on your soundcloud.

i intend to go directly at core level, from what i see it looks pretty easy. what i want to know is basically if i plug a normal audio oscillator into any modulation input of another oscillator, will it scale down the modulating osc. to 3200Hz resolution? or is this 'control rate' only meant for envelopes and the likes... (sorry for crappy explanation).

EDIT: forget it, i just read about audio core cells, which suits me just fine. thanks again :)
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Testing Reaktor

Post by tone-def »

s.k. wrote: also, is it possible to get from somewhere the Electronic Instruments I & II? want to try these out too...
they now come with reaktor 5.5
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by s.k. »

thanks