Where to go, 4 mnml in Amsterdam this weekend?!

any
reQuire
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Where to go, 4 mnml in Amsterdam this weekend?!

Post by reQuire »

hey guys, i dont know if this posting is right here, but i need some help...me and a friend of mine will visit amsterdam form friday to sunday and saterday night we would love to spend the night in a club...but were to go the mnml way?! ;-)

magda on saterday in utrecht was the best i found here and on some outher pages. magda is great...but we live in offenbach next 2 robert johnson & cocoonclub so we´ve heard her serverl times the last month...now we looking out for alternatives?!

ok..awakings maybe...but we dont like such "mega events", so is there maybe a small lovely club in adam, with minimal redsidents,playing good music, for nice people and dont like to catch people by booking THE BIG HEADLINERS...

would be great if there is somethink like that arround amsterdam...thanks anyway´s and sorry for my worse english..

byebye
Hidde
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Hidde »

hey reQuire,

I don't there are a lot of options this saturday

The only party in Amsterdam is a party @ Studio 80 with Kiki (Bpitchcontrol), Shinedoe, Minidell & 2000 and One. (Not really mnml, but pretty cool I think.)
But the promotion is not all that I think, so I doubt there will be a lot of visitors.

Magda is not the only one playing at the party in Utrecht. She plays from 23.00 - 01.45. After that there is a very cool secret live-act, and Sammy Dee of the Perlon label. And you should definitely check out Ion Ludwig live. He's one of the Dutch mnml-talents. He's got releases on Troy Pierce's Underl_ine and the Alphahouse label coming up!
So maybe a good option after all!
underl_ne
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

rotterdam - underl_ne tour party - FRIDAY

Post by underl_ne »

b.u.m.b in rotterdam

matt john, troy pierce, heartthrob!
tyr1
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by tyr1 »

What about 28/12 - 4/01 in Amsterdam?

Any good mnml music to be heard anywhere?

I live in Singapore normally and am starved of good sh!t. If I want to hear interesting music in a club I have to play it myself and that means I don't get to dance. This sucks and I need you people to help me remedy this appalling situation.
Dopplereffekt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dopplereffekt »

tyr1 wrote:What about 28/12 - 4/01 in Amsterdam?

Any good mnml music to be heard anywhere?

I live in Singapore normally and am starved of good sht. If I want to hear interesting music in a club I have to play it myself and that means I don't get to dance. This sucks and I need you people to help me remedy this appalling situation.
Voltt @ Studio 80, 31.12 and Static @ Club 11, 26.12.

At Static plays Steve Bug! :)