- wax
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [SCUR004] Priku - Sweet Alanda E.P.

Post by b-ran »

valloo wrote:
peculiar wrote:a release date ? :)
Already did. Only on electronix network.
what? lol
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

its not that good anyways ...
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

junger wrote:its not that good anyways ...
why is it so hard to put it in the terms of "i like it/ i don't like it" instead of "it's good/it's bad"?
jespermygind
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by jespermygind »

whatever wrote:
junger wrote:its not that good anyways ...
why is it so hard to put it in the terms of "i like it/ i don't like it" instead of "it's good/it's bad"?
Come on - its implicitly that it is his own opinion. Maybe whenever someone post something saying "its bad" or "its good" you can try putting "I think that" in front of the post. :-)
peculiar
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by peculiar »

well .. to be honest ( and I don`t wanna attack anyone ) just my opinion .. when someone share his thoughts about something. Its assume that it has some credible background to make that assume`ing right ? I mean .. if someone who doesn`t know anything about music, comes to me and say`s, your work sucks, I can`t be mad at him because it doesn`t have a background to review my work... otherwise, for some particular music, you need a mood to listen properly. Anyway the EP is very good, it shares allot of good energy :)
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

ok i correct myself :

i'm not upset that this record is exclusively distributed by some italian network, because i did not intend buying it anyways, because of my personal taste

Now what i dont understand:

why do you have to defend the romanian/arpiar related stuff, when there are critics or whatever kind of non-hurrays posted on (semi-)anonym statements in fuckin web forums? like in the amphia thread e.g., when you reminded us of the rules of a free market and that everyone should stop complaining about the price.

how hypocrite is that? wanting to be so badly alternative and underground and than referring to the fuckin rules of capitalism just to protect your friends who charge fuckin 17 € for a 12'' ?!?!

same here now. someone says something not positive about this priku stuff and youre right there to get him shut up :). what do you care ?

look, this may sound really harsh, but i mean no offense at all. im just asking you to be a little less sensitive and more reflective about the work from your friends. I respect your output here, and I dont mean this any personal. Hope you get my point.
peculiar
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by peculiar »

Hey :D relax, I can`t judge you because of your taste or anything else.. I mean, I can be offended because of that :)) we are expouse our thoughts. I`m also a little bit mad about the price of the record, because in my opinion, if you want to have a proper promotion and good selling of something, you just can`t make your price higher then the others who are very very old in this industry... its not fair play... and is one of the basics principle of marketing but I really like the record and I want to support them buy`ing their work so I guess I`m not smoking 2 - 3 packs of tigarettes just to buy this record and I`m ok with that :) In this days is very hard to get you noticed or make a decent living from and I understand this very properly. And to be honest Priku is one of the artist who never fall into the trends followings, you know... so my respect for him is huge because of that. One is to be a marketing product, sell it by the brands and make you "comercial" and one is to be a honest artist who follows his "road" and not complaining about... :D
Best of the best from Romania mates
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

peculiar wrote:Hey :D relax, I can`t judge you because of your taste or anything else.. I mean, I can be offended because of that :)) we are expouse our thoughts. I`m also a little bit mad about the price of the record, because in my opinion, if you want to have a proper promotion and good selling of something, you just can`t make your price higher then the others who are very very old in this industry... its not fair play... and is one of the basics principle of marketing but I really like the record and I want to support them buy`ing their work so I guess I`m not smoking 2 - 3 packs of tigarettes just to buy this record and I`m ok with that :) In this days is very hard to get you noticed or make a decent living from and I understand this very properly. And to be honest Priku is one of the artist who never fall into the trends followings, you know... so my respect for him is huge because of that. One is to be a marketing product, sell it by the brands and make you "comercial" and one is to be a honest artist who follows his "road" and not complaining about... :D
Best of the best from Romania mates
was actually sending my words to mrs whatever . thanks for your words anyways, agree with many points.

I also respect Priku and i bought his release on allinblack which was pretty cool and i still dig the tracks on there...

I really accept the idea of ltd releases with special music and nice artwork for a bit higher price.... but you know in the past theres been many many good releases like this, often by very respected and well known names and labels (e.g. sushitech) for 7,99 € on decks. With EXCELLENT music on there.... where is the problem. People love romanians these days, why not do it this way too?? or throw in some more releases for decent prices aside. but going this all exclusive way is sh!t. look at the prices on discogs. if id be on holiday for one week id be sh!t in my face because the record is sold and i have to pay 50€ . why support this whole nonsense instead of going a grounded way and support the people who dig it?
apart from that, i know 14 year old kids who allready have this release since weeks on cd....
MANY people have it allready (Amphia) not to speak of the Priku release. But that is another story.... If you go for this special 17 € ltd sh!t, better make sure it is fuckin ltd and not half the planet got it allready as a file because of ''promo'' ...