[PNR003] Pluie/Noir - Year One Compilation

- wax
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [PNR003] Pluie/Noir - Year One Compilation

Post by roland »

how do you guys know that this is selling fast?

i hope it's not cause the little green bar on decks in on half-full? you think this means they sold half of their stock? c'mon...
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

roland wrote:how do you guys know that this is selling fast?

i hope it's not cause the little green bar on decks in on half-full? you think this means they sold half of their stock? c'mon...
bruno from pluie noir said that half the stock @ decks was sold out the first day. do you think he would make this up?? and its #1 in buzz charts..

i don't care about charts or anything, just wanted to prove Themis his assumptions were wrong
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

nah, i don't think that he makes things up(didn't even read that statement), i literally just wanted to know how you guys knew that this is selling out fast..

yeah themis is terribly wrong here, gotta keep this threat in mind for the next time when he makes prognoses ^^
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

roland wrote:nah, i don't think that he makes things up(didn't even read that statement), i literally just wanted to know how you guys knew that this is selling out fast..

yeah themis is terribly wrong here, gotta keep this threat in mind for the next time when he makes prognoses ^^
this threat? :lol: theres no threat, its just funny cause with some stuff he writes as if he knows all, yet its purely based on opinion. either its cause english isn't your first language that you used this word or you're being sarcastic..not sure ;)
jespermygind
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by jespermygind »

b-ran wrote:
roland wrote:nah, i don't think that he makes things up(didn't even read that statement), i literally just wanted to know how you guys knew that this is selling out fast..

this threat? :lol: theres no threat, its just funny cause with some stuff he writes as if he knows all, yet its purely based on opinion. either its cause english isn't your first language that you used this word or you're being sarcastic..not sure ;)
thread...
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

yeah i meant thread ^^
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

it was only an opinion, no need to threaten anyone.
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

Themis wrote:it was only an opinion, no need to threaten anyone.
Too late, homie. Pluie/Noir fanclub members will find you and they will fvck you up.