various Narod Niki Sets

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: various Narod Niki Sets

Post by John Clees »

The stream section was moved not too long ago. Its now a subfolder in the "general" section at the top portion of the page.
I suppose you are familiar with 'clicking' that section of the board? I can also send screen shots too if you'd like.

as mentioned it's a new trend here that people just post streamed set set as opposed to provide direct links assuming the veiwer to go fetch. Now that I found a work around using explorer vs google chrome or firefox.... i suppose we could keep mixcloud and soundcloud sets in here. Thanks for writing back as well.

Personally I feel posting sets in here where you reallly only get a shitty 128 kps sound quality, I rather just keep them in the stream section honestly.
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

John Clees wrote:The stream section was moved not too long ago. Its now a subfolder in the "general" section at the top portion of the page.
I suppose you are familiar with 'clicking' that section of the board? I can also send screen shots too if you'd like.

as mentioned it's a new trend here that people just post streamed set set as opposed to provide direct links assuming the veiwer to go fetch. Now that I found a work around using explorer vs google chrome or firefox.... i suppose we could keep mixcloud and soundcloud sets in here. Thanks for writing back as well.

Personally I feel posting sets in here where you reallly only get a shitty 128 kps sound quality, I rather just keep them in the stream section honestly.
LOOOL

Stream Section under General?! Why dont you put producing to general chat too? Its very convenient as to put stream only sets under general. Why are soundcloud sets in this section here without download option?

So why to make a difference in streams and streams with download options or not?!
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

dirddey_iddler wrote:Why are soundcloud sets in this section here without download option?
Its very convenient as to put stream only sets under general.
So why to make a difference in streams and streams with download options or not?!
see previous response.. . ;)
it's a new trend here. most post a link eventually or if asked...

exactly. that's why it's there..
it initially was done to keep a minimal appearance on the home page..
artist / streams / for sale sections were moved inside the general
section about 6-8 months ago..
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

thumps up!!

-smurf