Concept 1 - Concept 1 96:01 - 96:12 Box Set.

- open
provaznik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by provaznik »

with that 500 i would spend on the hawtin record i would go out get myself serato scratch live and get the cd with it.
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

analord was 700 quid and ppl bought it. there is always a customer for a specific item.
AbstraKt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

yearning...

Post by AbstraKt »

I found a box set too sometime ago but wasn't willing to pay $500. I've emailed minus a couple of times hoping they would re-release the box set. Maybe if there was enough demand for it they might. As it was a ltd release it might bring down the value of the first edition.
Even if it was a 2nd, 3rd, 4th repress the value for me is in the music not it's limited quantities. It's too the people that are selling the box sets and singles are price gauging. I just hope one day they re-release the box set.

btw that box set, when you put all 12 of them together you get the concept logo on the spine. nice.
"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."
- Plato -

"Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things. "
-Denis Diderot-
HAL9000S
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by HAL9000S »

500 is too much indeed, I'm willing to pay a max of 250... so I will look further for this records. And ofcourse you cant compare this box set with a cd.... vinyl freaks will understand this.
Richie: This is kinda too minimal, don’t you think? I mean…..it kinda lacks, beats, percussion, rhythm in fact anything at all really...