mnml.nl

- open
mikob
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mikob »

Hmm, if i am in a record store i don't have any trouble going 'no i don't like that too trancy, no that sucks no soul, no this is very bad.' Thats just personal taste, there is however a small amount of music that i do like. I may fall into that catagory of not liking 60% of the stuff out there maybe more?

I don't really have the time/ want/ need to go onto every topic on an artist/ label i am not liking and say 'ahh this is utter shite because just boring techno music' but in a record store, or even at a gig i have no quarms about voicing my opinion.

I think its forums, if u dont like something in terms of say a record why even be assed posting u dont like it, each to his own.

Then again i think if i am at a gig and i dont like something i would post about it but give reasons why.

My 0.2 cents
dou
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dou »

plaster wrote:
isabella wrote: I celebrated my 1000 post not long ago :lol: :lol:

who's leading? :D
who's counting :P
the "minimal" trend has maximised
kujoma
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kujoma »

plaster wrote:let's say that! hehe.

well, ok, maybe not extreeme flaming, but when you don't like something, just say it! sorry i don't like it! except, yeah, this is awesome! bla bla bla

it's getting super boring to see everyone like everything.

+ noone will think bad if you say u don't like this or that ep! so what, you don't like it. your opinion!
word. i need critic to improve myself.
--

gillsans
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by gillsans »

Whats going on here?

Can I get a summary?
Keepin' the beats deep in the groove bunker
astro
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by astro »

plaster said we need to say what we don´t like instead of just saying what we 'love' and what is 'superb'.
then isabella said that the problem is not saying what we don´t like but the problem is all the cocksucking this forums aches of.
i kinda agree with her, we´ve all seen the cocksucking (which is sometimes very lame and sounds empty besides of pathetic) and it sucks.

and i don´t really see the point in doing so, who cares... i honestly think if you can´t give an (as much as it gets) 'objective' opinion you´d better shut up.

:arrow:
zero.