"LABELS" section suggestion

- open
theclockstrucktwelve
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

"LABELS" section suggestion

Post by theclockstrucktwelve »

Is there someway we can get an RSS feed for release announcements? Maybe something that doesn't have ll kinds of text, just says the name, the artist, the label and the release date, maybe with an info link?

I really would like to be able to see what is coming out in a neat and tidy list and then maybe interactive if interested... Right now it's not easy to find out this kind of info quickly because everyone is talking about different releases in an unorganized way - which is cool, but some kinda quick overview of upcoming and current releases would be super nice.

"...Michaelangelo is a PARTY DUDE.. *PAARTEEEEEEE!* "
gillsans
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by gillsans »

Good question. I'll inquire about it on the redesign. It's also a good reason for people to add new releases in the proper way that's layed out.

Until then I may have to move this thread into general chat for ease of keeping the labels section tidy.
Keepin' the beats deep in the groove bunker
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

how complex! That would be too maximal. ;)
harass
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harass »

awesome idea, we would just need someone to monitor it
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

I think you can subscribe yourself to this board using Thunderbird but I never really checked how to do so. I'll check again...
provaznik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by provaznik »

i would love to see something like this where there is a weekly list put up/ compiled by users for new releases coming out.
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

I think it's a great idea!

Thanks!
adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by adam »

This would be great...

I don't really have time to do it all but I've done a lot with Wordpress - i'd actually suggest doing a Wordpress install/site and creating user accounts for all the people that are actually maintaining it.

I'd be willing to get something like this going if someone had a domain they wanted to point somewhere or give me access to a server that had the right tools... PM if you want or email me at ad (at) adyo.info