Ruso - Anti-Gravity

- music
Ruso
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Ruso - Anti-Gravity

Post by Ruso »

I just finished my latest track... I've made a TREMENDOUS difference in sound since I first posted tracks here couple months ago... I now to Live PA with drum n bass however I just can't get enough of my minimalistic moments...

anyways on that note this is a live performance, there was no arranging of this song and it is my best work so far. I hope you enjoy it :)

http://myspace.com/rusostyle

song is called anti gravity sorry I thought I could do a direct link but u have to be logged on to myspace to listen...
credit_agro
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by credit_agro »

The beginning effect is interesting for a few seconds. Then the following parts are really really obvious, no spark of creativity there at all. Nothin happens that makes me say "Jesus" and really become interested in whats going on. The track sounds incredibly layered. The synth at about 2.10 has a silly and annoying sequence that just arrives out of nowhere. Remove it. The bassline is boring.
Ruso
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Ruso »

dude you're a fck-up... if you're gonna post feedback you don't tell that every part of the song sucks... no creativity? it was my best work and it was more then creative for me... if you're gonna comment leave criticism not a fucking shut down. If you're gonna put my work down then I'd like to hear you do better.
Ruso
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Ruso »

ps in case you're unable to hear it's a guitar, not a synth....
credit_agro
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by credit_agro »

Ruso wrote:ps in case you're unable to hear it's a guitar, not a synth....
I went to the trouble of listening to your sh!t track and criticising it honestly. Did you want me to say its good when its not? Sometimes the truth hurts. Now fck off.