there are so many..

- open
Nocturnal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

there are so many..

Post by Nocturnal »

members on this forum..but so few posters..as in posers..haha..no posters I mean..you get me..just being a fucktard as per..

I cant believe how many people go on this forum an dont post anything..

don't they have anything at all to say..I might say random and useless sh!t..but I just can't shut my gob..wanna see well more posting on here..and that has nothing to do with Kevin Costner..
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

I think there's a lot of people that don't find it necessary to post, but want to read information about new releases, live-sets, nerd suff and so on...
It's the same as on other forums.
re.vise
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by re.vise »

Sometimes I feel like the post I would like to post, just dont gives extra 'input'.. So I just dont post.
JackNine
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JackNine »

"A good listener is not only popular everywhere, but after a while he knows something."

A mantra that many of us live by.
Nocturnal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Nocturnal »

I know what the both of you are saying..and yeah..its true in so many ways..I read loads of posts on forums..including this one..and..I think its getting boring..sometimes people just repeat the same thing over and over agian..and NO..that gives NO input what so ever..but god..who ever cares..its nice with banter once and again.. :lol:
Nocturnal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Nocturnal »

JackNine wrote:"A good listener is not only popular everywhere, but after a while he knows something."

A mantra that many of us live by.
more like everything.. :wink:
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

Funny you mention that. During DEMF and Mutek, it was funny to talk to producers and found out that almost everyone knows about this board but no one want to post mainly... because there's so much drama sometimes. That's what i heard.
chrisdisco
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by chrisdisco »

no harm with not posting. people communicate in different ways.