Producing Minimal In Logic With Enzyme Black

- ask away
PBLondon
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Producing Minimal In Logic With Enzyme Black

Post by PBLondon »

We at Point Blank are extremely proud to showcase our Minimal Tech Production Course in Logic Pro, aimed at teaching you the specific techniques and skills need to produce the minimal sound. Using Logic Pro, you will create your own drum sounds, synth sounds, textures and effects under the guidance of an expert producer.

The course is taught by none other than Danny Lewis (Enzyme Black) who has released with Defected and been supported by the likes of Benji B, Gilles Peterson, David Morales, Kenny Carpenter, Todd Edwards and Todd Terry to name but a few.

During the course Danny will provide 1-2-1 personal feedback on your work, guiding and advising you on how to improve all aspects, in addition you also gain Over 90 video tutorials on Logic Pro, Extensive course notes, Over 20 Logic Projects to download and Exclusive audio/midi resources.

The course is designed to suit those who cannot, for whatever reason, attend the course at our London studios, so we feel that the exclusive access to webchats with Danny Lewis and the 1-2-1 feedback is the closest thing possible to coming to the college.

You can check out the full course details here:

http://www.pointblankonline.net/minimal-techno.php

If anyone has any questions or comments please feel free to ask and I'll get back to you. I hope no one thinks of this post as spam, because we genuinely feel that this course will be of interest to the users of the mnml forum.

Many thanks for reading, and hope to hear from some of you soon.
daveashe
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by daveashe »

I've got a question, what is minimal?
Daemonix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Daemonix »

daveashe wrote:I've got a question, what is minimal?
Price: £325.00

for the answer...
PBLondon
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by PBLondon »

Well I think there's a pretty hefty answer/debate to be said about that question...and of course I'd say that it's extremely hard to pin down any genre to a few words in a forum post.

However I would point you in the direction of a video of a minimal project worked on by one of our students, with the narrative done by Enzyme Black (one of our producer tutors) who is providing feedback and advice on the tune...

Check out the video on the page and see if it gives you a feel for the minimal course and may be able to provide some sort of an answer to your question....

At least it may demonstrate the minimal sound which we're trying to pin done in the course.
damagedgoods
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by damagedgoods »

PBLondon wrote:
Well I think there's a pretty hefty answer/debate to be said about that question...and of course I'd say that it's extremely hard to pin down any genre to a few words in a forum post.

However I would point you in the direction of a video of a minimal project worked on by one of our students, with the narrative done by Enzyme Black (one of our producer tutors) who is providing feedback and advice on the tune...

Check out the video on the page and see if it gives you a feel for the minimal course and may be able to provide some sort of an answer to your question....

At least it may demonstrate the minimal sound which we're trying to pin done in the course.
"Yeah you know what, my only feeling about this is that you could've done with maybe, like, a noise sweep or something like this to add a little bit more drama th----AGRUGRUGG GET OFF ME! GET HIM OFF ME! ARGAH OH MY GOD YOU'VE STABBED ME IN THE FACE! OH ERAGDFG squelch gurgle gurgle

that's for the past 5 years of sh!t minimal. you're welcome
o b j e k t

www.keinobjekt.de
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

If you are a fan of producers like Richie Hawtin, Luciano and Ricardo Villalobos then this course will reveal their production secrets and how you can achieve the minimal sound that has taken clubland by storm.
What a load of rubbish.
boudo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by boudo »

Well, the video example sounded like a house-psytrance-fusion. So that's minimal.
Daemonix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Daemonix »

::BLM:: wrote:
If you are a fan of producers like Richie Hawtin, Luciano and Ricardo Villalobos then this course will reveal their production secrets and how you can achieve the minimal sound that has taken clubland by storm.
What a load of rubbish.
fkkkkk I just saw it!!!! where is my visa?!?!?!?