reason 5

- ask away
revy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

reason 5

Post by revy »

http://www.propellerheads.se/

some info out about the new devices... 8)
revy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by revy »

just watched all the videos.... definitely a great update for reason lovers :D live sampling + kong + octorex ! the autotune box might be fun to mess with too
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

Kong looks very impressive.
kristofason
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kristofason »

New Guy wrote:Kong looks very impressive.
definitely
Minimal Samples
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Minimal Samples »

I'm hoping that Kong will be easy to control with my maschine controller surface. The response I got from the beta testers on the props board looks like a resounding yes.
http://minimalsamples.com - Submit 20 original minimal loops & samples and get the entire archive for free.

Techno & Minimal Techno News Blog
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

That kong looks awesome, definitely looking forward to seeing that, or playing around with it rather.

Unfortunately I havent got a pc with sound at the minute so Im not hearing any of the sdemo sounds, assuming there are some of course, so what does it sound like?

The specs seem awesome, I mean yopu only have to consider the routing capabilities on top of the basic idea to realise the potential here.

At last some sort of audio in, but it's called sampling by propellerhead. Does anyone know if that means it will be able to support audio tracks?

ie: If you play a long sample back, so a sample that is 16 bars, currently you'd have to cycle right back to the beginning of the sample in order for it to actually be played. If the sequencer supports audio tracks you could just start the sequencer anywhere along the 16 bars and a sequencer which supports audio tracks would be able to play it.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

Minimal Samples wrote:I'm hoping that Kong will be easy to control with my maschine controller surface. The response I got from the beta testers on the props board looks like a resounding yes.
i've added an MPD18 to my shopping list.
jessejames
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jessejames »

^avoid. I suggest a Korg Pad Kontrol instead. Yes, more money. But I returned my MPD18 a few days after I bought it. Really bad pads imo.