Members Tracks Area

- ask away
lem
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Members Tracks Area

Post by lem »

I haven't been logging onto this forum as much as I used to. too busy trying to make music ;)
But I am noticing a long line of members tracks that haven't been commented on. Back when I was a more active member almost every track had at least one comment...

What happened?
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

i haven't been posting much music so do feel the need to go over there. those guys who are posting tracks could at least take some time to listen to a few other tracks.
Utopian82
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Utopian82 »

Funnily enough I was thinking the same thing and I was about to post something on there. I guess I'll listen to the other tracks first. :)
Barfunkel
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Barfunkel »

The section is pretty much dead, when it comes to visitors. Like half of the threads have under 10 views,

It's a sign of the times I guess, everyone wants exposure for their own thang, but nobody cares what others do.
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

Barfunkel wrote:everyone wants exposure for their own thang, but nobody cares what others do.
This!
LISTEN TO MY MUSIC LISTEN TO MY MUSIC LISTEN TO MY MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!

^ Thats what I was seeing when I used drop by in to that section. Now I just don't go there anymore.
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by s.k. »

yes, it was all about the "i praise yours, you praise mine" routine...
Utopian82
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Utopian82 »

My problem is, I scour through the commercial labels through Beatport, Juno etc. Then I would go through the net labels (which there are a million of) and by the end of it I need to make my own music.
This is sad as there are some really great unknown artists but naturally they would come last on the list!! (I guess that's why we let the record labels 'find' them).
Maybe I should set aside a listening day for the unknowns. :)
kristofason
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kristofason »

Ive given up posting stuff, a track i made's been up for a good few weeks now with only 16 views and its available for the download...I try to listen to as many others as I can before postin so its not all one way...
Not many people who post on Producting seem to post in members though which is a bit of a letdown seeing as we talk about / share ideas all the time..