HELP!! on Ableton Rendering :(

- ask away
zarbeat
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

HELP!! on Ableton Rendering :(

Post by zarbeat »

Hi guys Im really loosing my cool here :( I cant seem to render my live set I spend 170 min basically playing live on Ableton I was able to record everything on th arrangement view how ever when is almost about to render the audio file it just crashes ;( what to do :( ??
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

Could be a buggy plugin or something, hard to say with just that description. Mine would usually just crash though when things like that happened. As a quick workaround, record the output to an audio editor.
zarbeat
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by zarbeat »

I removed all vst's before i started playing i think the set might be a bit to big ? Im going to try to split it on two if it doesn't work ill try recording out to another computer thanks for the advice tho ;)
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

what % does it get to? i think live might have a filesize limit.
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
MarcAshken
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by MarcAshken »

route the master out back into another stereo channel and record it as a wav in real time. then close the project, goto the project folder>samples>recorded, and your file should be sat there, hope this helps
M
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

I have a problem with Ableton rendering too. When I listen in the project folder everything is fine, but when I bounce down everything moves out of time so the audio parts I am using do not play in sync with the rest of the track.
Brian Ffar
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Brian Ffar »

I'm pretty sure there's a 2Gb file size cap for Live. (I could be making that up - for some reason I just think I've run into that before in the past.)
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

Brian Ffar wrote:I'm pretty sure there's a 2Gb file size cap for Live. (I could be making that up - for some reason I just think I've run into that before in the past.)
isn't it FAT32 filesystem cap? :roll: (or was it 4GB, dont remember...)

Anyway in Live you can very handily make one of your channels to a "Resample" channel, no routing needed.
http://www.wiretotheear.com/2007/11/20/ ... tive-tool/
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...